Dual-Gradient Density Sediment BB Filter 10", DGD-7525-Series
- 3 times Greater Dirt-Holding Capacity of Similar Sized Sediment Filters
- Effective Sand, Dirt & Rust Particle Reduction at Higher Velocities
- 25-75 Micron Optimal Contaminant Removal Range
- Dual Gradient Layers Improves Depth Filtration 233% of Standard Filters
- 100% Pure Polypropylene for Superior Chemical & Bacterial Resistance
- Fits in Standard 10" Whole House BB filter Housings
- Ideal for Residential, Rural, Municipal and Commercial Applications
- Tested and Certified to NSF 42 Standard for Material Requirements
PENTEK’s Dual Gradient Density (DGD) Series combines two separate gradient layers into a single filter cartridge. With appropriate filters for pre- and final filtrations, Pentek DGD-series filter can achieve up to three (3) times the dirt-holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and even greater capacity than standard spun or string-wound cartridges. The larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the post filter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities. The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters. This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacities.
The unique design and performance characteristics of the DGD series cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal, and commercial applications. FI-DGD-7525 will fit in our 10” standard whole house big housings (Link to HBB-10).
Cartridge Specifications & Performance Data
PENTEK Pentair Residential Filtration is a leading provider of water quality solutions for the residential and light-commercial applications through long-standing partnerships around the world leveraging innovative, environmentally-focused and energy-saving technologies. With access to the industry’s widest range of high quality products available, PENTEK Pentair offers a broad product portfolio ranging from filter housing, filter cartridges, drinking water systems, softeners, pressure vessels and control valves, so that partners can carry the best products to meet all of the water's residential needs.