Deionization Specialty Filter 4.5"x 10"
- Designed to remove nearly all electrically charged contaminants, cations and anions from the water
- Reduce TDS levels down to nearly 0 PPM
- Effective as a post filter for producing ultra pure water
- 10" filter treats 12,000 PPM
- Fits in all standard 10" Big Blue filter housings
- 10 micron nominal rating
Demineralized Water (Special use - not recommended for drinking)
The FI-DI10-BB deionization cartridge is designed to remove nearly all electrically charged contaminants (cations and anions) from the water. It is often used as a post filter with reverse osmosis and activated carbon filtration systems to produce ultra pure water although it can be used as stand alone filter.
The FI-DI10-BB is an affordable, eco-friendly choice when it comes to removing cations and anions from the water. The FI-DI10-BB filter has capacity of 12,000 ppm* (mg/L)and will fit in our 10" Big Blue housings.
* To calculate how many gallons the Deionization cartridges can last for the cations and anions in your source water, take capacity level (12,000 ppm for 10" Deionization Cartridge) and divide it by the electrically charged contaminants level from your water before it enters the filter.
Example (1): If the electrically charged contaminants level in your water is 0.5ppm per gallon. It can treat up to 24,000 gallons (12,000 ppm / 0.5ppm per gal) for 10" Deionization cartridge.
Benefits and applications