IRON-HYDRO-20 Replacement 2.0 C.F. Media And High Quality Tank To Reduce Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide, And Manganese Through Oxidation
- Complete replacement for the APEC Whole House Iron & Hydrogen Sulfide Removal System IRON-HYDRO-20
- No filter or base gravel needed
- Advanced state of the art High Performance media contains high (85%) manganese dioxide content to deliver superior oxidation/filtration capacity and durability
- Effectively remove iron, hydrogen sulfide and manganese from the water and can perform within a broad pH range (5.0-9.0 pH)
- High quality tank is featured with patented distribution technologies, enabling 30% reduction in required backwash times and flow rates compared to standard tank
- Virgin polyethylene shell will never corrode
- Easy installation and maintenance
Replacement media and tank for your system
This combo product comes with 12"D x 52”H high quality tank and 2 C.F. premium grade activated manganese dioxide media, as replacement element for IRON-HYDRO-20. The high (85%) manganese dioxide content and purity produces a much more active oxidation-reduction reaction and filtration process to effectively reduce iron, hydrogen sulfide and manganese, providing clean filtered water to every faucet in your home. This certified tank uses patented distribution technologies to reduce backwash times and flow rates. Unlike regular filter tanks that use gravel and are prone to channeling, our high quality tank prevents channeling.
The manganese dioxide media is maintenance free up to 5+ years when backwashed properly or with low contaminant concentrations.