APEC ESSENCE 10" Carbon Block Filter, 10 Micron
- For ROES-50 Essence Reverse Osmosis System
- 10 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Activated Carbon Block Filter
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- Efficient Sediment Filtration
- Competitively Priced vs. GAC Filters
- Industry Standard Sized 10" Carbon Filter
Essence Carbon Block Filter
This APEC ESSENCE carbon block filter will effectively remove free chlorine and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 10 micron nominal sediment filter. These filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
The uniform block design offers enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency and will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core.
Warning: For drinking water applications, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.