WHOLE HOUSE MAX - 20 HEAVY DUTY WHOLE HOUSE WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM
- Designed for 6 bathrooms or above Homes
- Guaranteed Chloramine, Chlorine, Taste, Odor & Color Removal
- Chemical Free Water for Softer Skin and Healthier Lungs
- Get Clean Filtered water from Every Faucet in Your Home
- New Generation with Automatic Pre-Programmed Electronic Control Valve
- Most Effective Design for more Media Bed Contact Time
- Best Protection & Pre-treatment for Water Softeners
- Backwashing Feature for Media Redistribution & Self-Cleaning Capacity
- Maintenance FREE: No Pre-Treatment needed (Save Time and $$)
- It is not recommended to be installed outside of the home
- Drain line is needed for installation
New Generation Whole House Water Filters
The Whole-House-Max 20 System uses advance state-of-the-art catalytic carbon to effectively adsorb difficult chemicals like chloramines which cannot be effectively removed by regular activated carbon filters - plus, it also removes a wide range of chemical and organic contaminants from water including chlorine, VOCs & odors. This new generation whole house water filter incorporates an automatic electronic control head to enhance performance and service life while eliminating the extra cost, maintenance and need for prefilters. It is truly a set and forget it system!
Designed for the ultimate in whole house water purification, the Whole-House-Max uses acid washed high purity granular activated carbon manufactured by steam activation from premium select coconut shell charcoal. The large surface area of our carbon makes it highly porous allowing it to treat between 600,000 to 1,000,000 gallons of water. Due to the purity of its particles, superior oxidation, and filtration capacity, the life span of the media can last up to 10+ years when backwashed properly. This Point-of-Entry whole house filtration system will provide you and your family with an unlimited supply of clean, clear and refreshing water throughout every faucet in your home!
You can enjoy all these benefits:
- Chlorine/chloramine free water for softer skin and smoother hair after every shower
- Improved water taste and clarity without any bad chemical odors
- Luxurious spa quality water for your shower, bath, and hot tubs free from harsh, abrasive chemicals
- Improved whole house air quality free of lingering chemical vapors commonly released from water
America's Most Durable & Maintenance-Free Whole House Filter
Trusted Quality in APEC's Water Filters
APEC water systems are designed for performance, durability and reliability. We are one of the very few manufacturers who still insist on using premium components. Our durable tank, housing, and valves can withstand extreme pH and pressure changes without leaking or bursting. Our state of the art Whole-House-Max System media is WQA certified and is maintenance free for 5-8 years. The granular activated carbon is produced from premium select coconut shells using a patented process for the use in liquid phase systems - completely environmentally friendly.
For over 20 years, APEC has been the leading manufacturer of high performance water systems. Our systems are built to meet the most demanding applications in water treatment-- from drinking water for homes, to high purity water for healthcare facilities and research labs, to advanced filtration for commercial and industrial applications. Our durable water conditioning systems last for decades delivering many years of clean water enjoyment and convenience to their owners.
Sample Whole House Water Filtration Setup:
Whole House Max Shipping Method
Our Whole House Max systems are shipped via UPS Ground in high quality double walled boxes with side cushions for extra protection. Since our systems are routinely shipped all over the world, we feel it is vital that the packaging be of top quality and no expense has been spared to ensure your system arrives safely in factory fresh condition.
Tips On Choosing A System:
To assure your highest satisfaction, please choose the right size (gpm) of the water conditioning system that at least matches your household peak demand flow rate. For example, if the most water you will use is to take a shower while doing your laundry and running the dishwasher simultaneously, then your peak demand will be (3+3+3=9) 9 gpm. This means our smallest Green Carbon water system, rated at 10 gpm, is sufficient for you.
Typical Flow Rates for a single fixture, in Gallons per Minute (gpm)
System Body Dimensions:
12"D x 52"H (59"H with control head)
16 GPM Service / 20 GPM Peak
Input & Output Line Size:
1" FPT Bypass Adapter Standard
Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon 2.0 C.F.
Min. 20°C (68°F)
Available in 2 options 120 Volt 60 Hz or 220 Volt 50/60 Hz
Power cord length
Surface area (BET)
Bed density, backwashed and drained
6.5 - 7.5