APEC 20" Big Blue Whole House Water Filter Housing 1" Inlet/Outlet (HBB-20)
- Durable, Highest quality whole house filter housing
- Large capacity housing for high flow applications
- Accepts 4-1/2" diameter industry standard 20" Whole House cartridges
- No Backwashing is needed
- 1", 3/4", and 1-1/2" FPT inlet and outlet ports for fast flow
- Housing only, filter cartridges are sold separately
Highest Pressure and Chemical Tolerance Capacity
These premium 20" whole house filter housings offer the versatility to meet all of your large capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow-rate applications.
Constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene, these heavy-duty housings can withstand a broad range of chemicals in the water. They can also withstand a wide range of variations in water pressure and they accept a variety of 4-1/2" diameter x 20" length cartridges for different applications.
The high-flow polypropylene (HFPP) cap offers 3/4", 1" or 1-1/2" FPT inlet and outlet ports for versatility.
Note: These inline water filters are usually placed in the main water line entering the home. While installation is fairly simple, it is our recommendation to have it installed by a licensed plumber.