ALL PURPOSE Water Filter 20 Inch BB Sediment Water Filter BUNDLE
- Maximum dirt-holding capacity to reduce sand, dirt and rust particles
- Reusable and washable design extends cartridge life
- Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
- 30 micron nominal rating
- Versatile use suitable for residential, commercial and industrial usage
- Durable, Highest Quality 20" Big Blue filter housing
- NSF certified filter and housing
- 1" FPT inlet and outlet ports for large volume, fast water flow
Sediment-Free, Clean and Clear Water At Every Faucet
Our Sediment filter and housing bundle features a pleated sediment filter that is reusable and washable, designed to reduce dirt, sand, silt, scale and rust particles. Rated to 30 microns, this sediment system can treat water with high flow rates and low pressure drops. In addition, their unique design offers exceptional dirt holding capacity for all types of applications.
The filter media is pleated to maximize dirt-holding capacity and to extend the time period between changes or cleaning. This sediment cartridge is resistant to both bacteria and chemical attack making them suitable for a variety or residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Our 20" Big Blue housing offers the versatility to meet all of your large capacity filtration needs, including high-flow applications. Constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene, these heavy-duty housings can withstand a wide range of variations in water pressure for different applications. Suitable for simple whole house filtration, light commercial use or industrial application.
Benefits and Applications:
- Sediment-free and clean water delivered throughout all your faucets
- Sand and dirt/rust free, clean water for food, beverages and all your water needs
- Protect and prolong the life of appliances and fixtures
- Protect pipelines and drains from clogging
- Sediment-free, clean and clear water perfect for beverage shop owners or small restaurants
System Specifications And Performance Data:
23-3/8" L x 7-1/4" W
Sediment Cartridge Specifications and Performance Data
20" x 4.5"
Initial Pressure @ Flow Rate
1 psi @ 10 gpm