Omnipure GAC & Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor Filters, K-Series 2" x 10" (1/4" 90° Connection)
- 1/4" 90° Standard Quick-Connect Input/Output Female Connector
- Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction with Anti-Scale Protection
- Premium-grade coconut GAC Carbon & Polyphosphate Media
- Disposable Inline Filter for Easy Installation & Replacement
- 10" Length by 2" Diameter Sizes
- Spring Disc Design Reduces Media Channeling
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE's K-Series 1/4” 90° Quick-Connect inline GAC carbon and polyphosphate cartridges are compact and versatile filters which will effectively remove chlorine, taste and odors from the water and also protect equipment and appliances from calcium scale buildup. No glues or binders were used in the manufacturing process but instead, components are friction-welded together producing a reliable, no-leak seal. Omnipure inline filters are available in a variety of sizes and connections and are used with reverse osmosis systems, water filters, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains and in any applications where better tasting water is important.
*QC (Quick-Connect)– Innovative push-in, pull-out collet ring easy install connector.
The Omnipure Filter Company developed the world's first disposable inline water filter in 1969 and their products soon found regular usage as an accessory attached to ice machines, refrigerators, water coolers, coffee machines, and as a component in other filtration systems such as Reverse Osmosis Systems and other multi-level filtration processes. With over 44 years in the water industry, Omnipure has built a reputation for manufacturing the world's best disposable inline water filters.