FUTURA Salt-free Softner Media 1 liter per unit
- Extremely efficient – 5 seconds contact time regardless of hardness level. Conventional Ion Exchange resins requires 90 seconds.
- Media can be used in both conventional pressure vessel or POU cartridge form.
- No backwash waste. Can be used in areas where water softeners are banned.
- Protects the environment and reduces water usage.
- Long lasting media; not consumed by the reactions.
- No salt or other chemical regenerators required.
- No control valve or electricity required.
Salt-free, Anti-Scale Removal
MEDIA-ANTISCALE is a highly active form of heterogeneous catalyst for transforming the temporary hardness from water to inert calcium carbonate crystals. The formed crystals are stable and do not form scale deposits. They are easily removed with the water flow and will travel practically untransformed in pipes and appliances.
MEDIA-ANTISCALE is fundamentally and functionally different from conventional IonExchange resins. Due to the special Nucleation Assisted Crystallization (NAC) Technology the media is a fast acting heterogeneous catalyst, requiring a contact time of a few seconds.
There is no induced pH change during the operation of the media.
MEDIA-ANTISCALE has proven itself in a variety of applications as an alternative to ion exchange softening or other conventional water treatment methods. The maintenance-free characteristics make it especially suited for Foodservice and Commercial applications where equipment maintenance is often overlooked. MEDIA-ANTISCALE treated water preserves the essential minerals Calcium and Magnesium, making the water most healthiest drink available.