COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS 150-220 GPD
- Offers the highest quality of water for commercial RO systems
- Flexibility to suit numerous commercial & industrial applications
- Membrane capacity from 150 to 220 gallon per day
- Works with feed water up to 2,000 ppm TDS
- Replacement for APEC Pro, Logic Controlled, & Whole House RO systems
- Delivers savings through industry leading durability & performance
- Recommended operating pressure & temperature of 225 PSI 77°F
- Made in USA with advanced Filmtec filtration technology
Our FILMTEC™ commercial reverse osmosis membrane elements for tap water (100-1800GPD) offer the industry’s most reliable filtration features and performance. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent water purification that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on. These membranes deliver excellent performance in terms of flux, salt and organics rejection, and microbiological resistance. They can operate over a pH range of 2 to 11, are resistant to compaction and are suitable for temperatures up to 45°C. Their performance remains stable over many years, even under harsh operating conditions.
These elements are the official replacement membranes for the APEC Pro, Logic Controlled, and Whole House RO
FILMTEC Corporation is the leading manufacture of reverse osmosis and nanofiltration membrane elements for industrial, municipal, commercial, and home drinking water treatment and purification, as well as for other specialty applications. The company was incorporated in 1977 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. FILMTEC Corporation is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company and part of Dow's Water & Process Solutions business group.