APEC ULTIMATE Sediment Pre-filter 10", 5 Micron
- Uses on 1st Stage of RO-45, RO-90, RO-PH90, RO-PERM, RO-PUMP, RO-Hi and WFS-1000 models
- Thermally Bonded Micro Fibers of High Quality Polypropylene
- Strong Cartridge Structure Traps Particles throughout its Depth
- High Sediment capacity for Longer Life and Fewer Changeouts
- Contains no Wetting Agents, Solvents, Anti-static Agents or Binders
- Made in USA Industry Standard Sized 10" Sediment Filter
10" Sediment Filter
This APEC 5 Micron Sediment filter is an exceptional valuefor general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced through patented melt blown microfiber technology, this sediment filter is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity. The true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters. These quality sediment filters contain no wetting agents, solvents, anti-static agents or binders, and meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact. The filter incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal.
APEC's 1-SED10 sediment water filters are made from thermally bonded fibers of polypropylene and certifies that it uses no resin binders, lubricants, anti-static or release agents or other additives in the manufacture of these cartridges, and that the resin used for manufacturing the filter media meets the food contact requirements of the U.S. FDA 21 CFR regulations. When required, specify only FDA compliant sealing materials and end adapters. These sediment water filter cartridges are designed and manufactured for resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions.