APEC ULTIMATE Inline Carbon Pre-filter 10", with 1/4" Quick-Connect
- For RO-CTOP, RO-CTOP-C 2nd&4th Stage, RO-CTOP-PH, RO-CTOP-PHC 2nd Stage And RO-QUICK90 Stage 2&4, compatible with all 10 inch industry standard sized water filter system
- Nominal 5 Micron Rating GAC Acid Washed Carbon removes Chlorine, Odor and Taste
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Versatile & Disposable Inline Filter Housing Design with 1/4" Quick-Connect input/output
- Industry Standard Sized Filter Meets FDA Title 21 Requirements
Quick Connect Carbon Filter
APEC® Refining Coconut Shell carbon filter is an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. This granular coconut shell activated carbon filter offers 1/4" quick-connect compression fittings that permit easy replacement and installation. These fittings are integrated into the filter and cap for superior structural integrity to minimize the possibility for leaks.
This inline filter has no glues or binders, that may cause contamination, used in the manufacturing process. Instead, components are friction-welded together, producing a reliable, no-leak seal. The threaded connections are precision cut by machine resulting in the most accurate and repeatable thread possible. Composed of acid-washed carbon media, this filter is designed for maximum chlorine, taste & odor reduction.