High Capacity & Reusable Pleated 10" Sediment Filter, 5 Micron
- High capacity dirt holding sediment water filter cartridge (5 micron)
- Specially for water with excessive sediments and particles
- Special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
- Provides higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridge
- No unloading and minimal media migration
- Cleans with "just the wipe of a sponge"
FI-CP5 (5 micron) cartridge is manufactured from a special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
This unique blend of materials provides a higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges. It also provides high flow rates and dirtholding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the components together forming a unitized end cap and gasket.
Materials of Construction