Whole House High Flow Carbon Block Replacement Water Filter 4.5"x 20", 10 Micron
- Patented Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter Effectively Removes Chlorine, Taste, Odor And Organic Compounds
- Specially Designed For Whole House Applications Where High Flow And Low Pressure Drop Is Desired
- Provides Chlorine-Free Water For Showering, Cooking And Washing
- Treats Up To 100,000 Gal. Of Water Based On Average Water Quality
- Compatible With Most 20 In. Standard Whole House Big Blue Housings
Reduce Chlorine And Chemicals In Your Home
APEC FI-CBC20-BB carbon block cartridge is uniquely designed for whole house applications where high flow is desired. This activated carbon filter effectively removes chlorine, taste, odor and organic compounds to deliver clean, filtered water to every outlet in your home. It is compatible with 20 inch standard BB whole house housing and can treat large amounts of water at a very fast flow rate. The extrusion process allows the production of a carbon block with more carbon while eliminating the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GAC type cartridges. It can treat up to 100, 000 gallons of water.
The 20" model can treat over 100,000 gallons of water.
Benefits and applications