APEC ULTIMATE Inline Carbon Post-filter 10", with 3/8"D Tubing Output
- Quick-Connect input/output For Systems with 3/8" Outputs only
- compatible with APEC RO-Hi model, upgraded 3/8" output RO-45, RO-90, RO-PH90, RO-PERM& RO-PUMP and other RO systems with upgraded 3/8" outputs only
- Effective GAC Acid Washed Carbon removes Chlorine, Odor and Taste
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Versatile & Disposable Inline Filter Housing Design
- Industry Standard Sized Filter
- Meets FDA Title 21 Requirements
3/8" output 10" Coconut Shell Carbon Filter
APEC® Refining Coconut Shell carbon filter is an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. This granular activated carbon filter offers 3/8" quick-connect compression fittings that deliver superior flow rate while permitting easy replacement and installation. These fittings are integrated into the filter and cap for superior structural integrity to minimize the possibility for leaks.
This inline filter has no glues or binders, that may cause contamination, used in the manufacturing process. Instead, components are friction-welded together, producing a reliable, no-leak seal. The threaded connections are precision cut by machine resulting in the most accurate and repeatable thread possible. Composed of acid-washed carbon media, this filter is designed for maximum chlorine, taste & odor reduction.