Whole House Reusable and Pleated Sediment Filter 4.5" x 20", 30 micron
- Maximum dirt-holding capacity to reduce sand, dirt & rust particles
- Versatile and suitable for residential, commercial and industrial usage
- Reusable and washable design extends cartridge life
- Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
- 30 micron size with options in 20" and 10" cartridges
- NSF standard 42 certified filter
Sediment-Free, Clean and Clear Water for the Whole House
The FI-SED20-BB are reusable and washable pleated sediment filter cartridges designed to reduce dirt, sand, silt, scale and rust particles. Rated to 30 microns, these sediment filters can treat water with high flow rates and low pressure drops. On top of that, their unique design offers exceptional dirt holding capacity for all whole house applications.
The media is pleated to maximizes dirt-holding capacity and to extend the time period between changes or cleaning. This sediment cartridge is resistant to both bacteria and chemical attack making them suitable for a variety or residential, commercial and industrial applications.
These sediment filters are manufactured from a durable, nonwoven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses. The FI-SED10-BB cartridge fits in our whole house 10" standard housings, and the FI-SED20-BB cartrdige fits in our 20" standard housings. Both models come in 4-1/2" diameter with 30 micron nominal rating.
Benefits and Applications