Whole House String Wound Sediment Filter 4.5" x10", 25 Micron
- Effective removal of fine sediment, sand, rust, silt & scale particles
- String wound around polypropylene core to provide greater surface area for improved efficiency and durability
- Superior dirt-loading capacity over standard wound cartridges
- Effectively reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids
- Fits in all standard 20" and 10" Whole House Filter Housings
- 25 micron nominal rating
String-Wound sediment Filter Cartridge
Our FI-WP10-BB-25M filter cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. These types of cartridges are wound in a precise pattern around the core to provide greater surface area. The result is higher dirt-loading capacity and greater efficiency than standard wound cartridges.
String-wound cartridge styles are capable of accommodating flow rates between 7 and 10 GPM with very low pressure drop. They are also suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, and are often used in residential, commerical and industrial settings as a pre-treatment or stand alone filter. When used for the home, they are effective in removing sediment from both municipal and well water sources.
The FI-WP10-BB-25M filter will fit in our whole house 10" standard big housings.
Benefits and applications