UV replacement bulb for ROES-UV75 Reverse Osmosis System with UV option Upgrade - 4 pin connector 6 watts
- Recommended To Use For Roes-UV75 Or Other UV Light Sanitizer With 4 Pin Connection
- Continuous UV sanitization provides chemical-free purified Drinking water
- Destroys up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses & cysts
- Low cost yearly replaceable lamp
- Snap - fit cap for quick lamp removal for easy maintenance
Uv disinfection is an all-natural process that does not change the composition of your water in any way. The germicidal energy of ultraviolet light destroys illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (dna). this powerful dose of UV light (wavelength of 253.7 nanometers) eliminates their ability to reproduce, and the organisms simply die. Water is purified by running it through a watertight chamber that contains an ultraviolet lamp. As water flows past, microorganisms are exposed to a lethal dose of germicidal UV energy. Disinfecting your water with ultraviolet light is exceptionally effective and environmentally safe. The UV does not change the taste, color, or odor of water. It is well proven, and it is the way of the future for water disinfection.