WTS-MAX-10 Replacement 1 C.F. Media And High Quality Tank For Chloramines And Chlorine Reduction
- Complete replacement for the APEC Heavy Duty Whole House Water Purification System WTS-MAX-10
- No filter or base gravel needed
- Advanced state-of-the-art catalytic carbon effectively adsorbs chloramines and other chemicals and organic contaminants from water including chlorine, VOCs & odors
- High quality tank is featured with patented distribution technologies, enabling 30% reduction in required backwash times and flow rates compared to standard tank
- Virgin polyethylene shell will never corrode
- Easy installation and maintenance
Replacement media and tank for your system
This combo product comes with 9”D x 48”H high quality tank and 1 C.F. premium grade carbon media, as replacement element for WTS-MAX-10. Specialized catalytic coconut carbon shows superior chloramines removal performance and mechanical stability compared to standard grade activated carbon. It offers excellent adsorption capacity for chloramines, dangerous VOCs and THMs contaminants, providing clean filtered water to every faucet in your home. This certified tank uses patented distribution technologies to reduce backwash times and flow rates. Unlike regular filter tanks that use gravel and are prone to channeling, our high quality tank prevents channeling.
The carbon media treats between 600,000 to 1,000,000 gallons of water and can last up to 10+ years when backwashed properly.