WTS-CALCITE-10 Replacement 1 C.F. Media And High Quality Tank To Raise PH
- Complete replacement for the APEC Whole House Low-PH, Acid Neutralizer Water System WTS-CALCITE-10
- No filter or base gravel needed
- Naturally occurring calcium carbonate media corrects low pH acidic water ranging from 5.0 – 7.0 pH, raising pH levels to produce a non-corrosive, neutral water equilibrium
- Protects and increases the life expectancy for pipes and appliances
- High quality tank is featured with patented distribution technologies, enabling 30% reduction in required backwash times and flow rates compared to standard tank
- Virgin polyethylene shell will never corrode
- Easy installation and maintenance
Replacement media and tank for your system
This combo product comes with 9”D x 48”H high quality tank and 1 C.F. Calcite media, as replacement element for WTS- CALCITE-10. Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate media which shows superior acid-neutralizing performance with self-limiting property. When properly applied, it corrects pH only enough to reach a non-corrosive equilibrium and does not overcorrect. It offers excellent pH balanced water throughout every faucet in the home, which greatly protects plumbing pipes from leaks and breakage and eliminates problems of blue green stains caused by corrosive acidic water. The certified tank uses patented distribution technologies to reduce backwash times and flow rates. Unlike regular filter tanks that use gravel and are prone to channeling, our high quality tank prevents channeling.
Calcium Carbonate media is prepared from naturally occurring, high quality marble for effective pH adjustment and corrosion control. Enjoy naturally balanced and alkaline water throughout the entire house.