GREEN-CARBON-15 Replacement 1.5 C.F. Media And High Quality Tank For Reduce Chloramine, Chlorine, Odor Through Adsorption
- Complete replacement for the APEC Whole House Water Filter GREEN-CARBON-15
- No filter or base gravel needed
- Advanced state-of-the-art catalytic carbon effectively adsorbs chloramines and other chemicals and organic contaminants from water including chlorine, VOCs & odors
- Durable tank can withstand extreme pH and pressure changes without leaking or bursting
- Virgin polyethylene shell will never corrode
- Easy installation, no electricity, no maintenance
Replacement media and tank for your system
This combo replacement comes with 10"D x 54"H high quality tank and 1.5 C.F. premium grade carbon media, as replacement element for GREEN-CARBON-15. Specialized catalytic coconut carbon shows superior chloramines removal performance and mechanical stability compared to standard grade activated carbon. It offers excellent adsorption capacity for chloramines, dangerous VOCs and THMs contaminants, providing clean filtered water to every faucet in your home. This ‘set it and forget it’ tank body can be installed easily with no drain. Unlike regular filter tanks that use gravel and are prone to channeling, our high quality tank prevents channeling.
The carbon media treats between 600,000 to 1,000,000 gallons of water and can last up to 10+ years when backwashed properly.