Multi Purpose 20” BB Sediment, KDF and Carbon Combo Water Filter
- 3-Stage whole house water filter system effectively removes Chlorine, Lead, Iron, Dirt, Sand, Silt, Rust, Odors, VOCs, Hydrogen Sulfide and much more
- This point-of-entry system is installed at the main water supply line to deliver clean and healthy water for washing, bathing and cooking
- 1st stage pleated sediment filter is washable and reusable for extended life service and exceptional dirt holding capacity
- 2nd stage KDF85 filter captures Chlorine, Iron, Lead, Hydrogen Sulfide and other heavy metal contaminants
- 3rd stage sediment and carbon 2-in-1 filter removes chlorine, taste, odor and much more
- Pre-assembled complete system is ready to mount, providing unlimited filtered water throughout the entire home for many years to come
- Filter up to 100, 000 gallons of water before changing the cartridges
- Durable, Highest Quality 20" Big Blue filter housings
Enjoy Clean, Clear & Chlorine-Free Water at Every Faucet
CB3-SED-KDF-CAB20-BB comes with three 20” x 4.5” specialty filters to effectively remove Chlorine, Lead, Iron, Dirt, Sand, Silt, Rust, Odors, VOCs, Hydrogen Sulfide and deliver clean, filtered water throughout your whole house. Enjoy unlimited healthy water without chlorine and heavy metals for showers and baths, washing fruits and vegetables, and even watering your garden, trees and plants. It also helps protect and prolong the life of appliances and fixtures. It’s perfect for whole house, light commercial or industrial use.
The heavy-duty 20” x 4.5” industry standard BB housings are constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene which can withstand a wide range of chemicals in the water as well as large fluctuations in water pressure. The polypropylene (HFPP) cap has 1” FPT inlet and outlet ports for fast-flow rates and are pre-attached to a mounting bracket for easy setup and installation.
This combo system is uniquely designed for versatile use to meet all of your large capacity filtration needs, suitable for simple whole house filtration, light commercial use or industrial applications with a fast flow rate.