MULTI PURPOSE Water Filter 20 Inch BB Sediment and Carbon Combo
- 2-In-One System designed to effectively remove sediment & chlorine
- Delivers clean, clear, odor-free water throughout every faucet
- 1st STAGE reusable Sediment filter reduces dirt, sand, silt & rust particles
- 2nd STAGE Carbon filter adsorbs chlorine, taste, odor & organic compounds (VOCs)
- Versatile use suitable for residential, commercial & industrial usage
- Durable, Highest Quality 20" Big Blue filter housings
- Pre-Assembled Complete System Ready To Mount
Enjoy Clean, Clear, Sediment and Chlorine Free Water at Every Faucet
The APEC 2-stage filtration system uses two (2) 20" BB specialty filters to effectively treat a variety of water concerns. This point-of-entry combo system can effectively filter out sediment, chemicals and chlorine to deliver clean and safe water to all of your water faucets. Uniquely designed for versatile use to meet all of your large capacity filtration needs. Suitable for simple whole house filtration, light commercial use or industrial applications.
The 1st stage Sediment filter captures and traps dirt, sand, silt, scale and rust particles down to 30 microns. This durable, polyester filter has a pleated design to maximize dirt-holding capacity and is washable and reusable. 2nd stage Carbon filter is a radial flow granular activated carbon (GAC) cartridge that effectively adsorbs chlorine, odors, taste and organic compounds. Designed to provide fast flow rates and low pressure drops, this premium-grade filter delivers chemical-free water to every faucet and water outlet.
Our housing sets are extremely durable and can withstand a wide range of chemicals in the water as well as large fluctuations in water pressure. The polypropylene (HFPP) cap has 1" FPT inlet and outlet ports for high-flow rate and the 1.25" internal port allows a greater volume of liquid to pass through the HFPP cap more rapidly. This combo filter is a highly versatile and durable water filtration system that will provide you with odorless, clean and clear water throughout all of your water faucets.
Note: Housing set is usually placed in the main water line. While installation is fairly simple, it is our recommendation to have it installed by a licensed plumber.
You can enjoy all these benefits: