Trusted Quality in Every Component
The Grundfos pump is an all-in-one compact water boosting system that is designed for domestic water supply and other boosting or lifting applications. This multi-stage centrifugal pump can self-prime from a well depth of down to 25 feet within a maximum time of 5 minutes. Also, it is easy to operate and completely user friendly. The setting modes such as pump on, auto reset, and alarm are clearly displayed with an indicator light. A pressure switch and a pressure tank are built into the systems to ensure that water is readily available from the tap. When water is required, the pump automatically starts and no loss of pressure will be felt. You do not need to worry about any other separate items.
In addition, the pump incorporates an electronic protective function which will automatically stop the unit when the pump runs dry. And, the pump is cooled by the pumped water which eliminates the need for a chambersome noisy cooling fan. This is a great space-saving feature and allows the unit to be installed for domestic applications where low noise is a major consideration. Because the pump is made from weatherproof, corrosion-resistant materials, it can even be placed outdoors. The installation is extremely easy and can be done in a matter of minutes.
Design to meet the needs:
- Water supply from wells
- In private homes and weekend cottages
- On farms or in market gardens
- Delivers more power and faster water in your shower fixtures
- Higher delivery pressure to support multiple fixtures
- Rinse off in the shower when someone uses the bathroom faucet
- Improves all water using home appliances operates
Sizing Chart & Discharge Pressure in PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 45 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 65 psi
- Maximum System Pressure*: 109 psi
- Maximum Suction Lift: 25 ft.
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: 32 ºF - 113 ºF
- Liquid Temperature: 32 ºF - 95 ºF
- Sound Pressure Level: <70 dB(A)
- Pressure Tank Volume: 5 oz.
- Air Pressure in Tank: 22 – 25 psi
- Connections: 1" NPT
- Volts: Standard 115V or 230V optional
- (110-120V, 60Hz.): 1000/9.2 A
- (220-240V, 60Hz.): 1050/4.5 A
* Note: The maximum inlet pressure when added to the pressure pump must not exceed 109 psi. For example, with a 40 psi inlet pressure supplied to the pump, internal pressures can reach approximately 105 psi (65+40 psi).
Sample Water Pressure Booster System Setup & Performance
Length of horizontal suction pipe
Note: When installed the system outdoors, it should not be exposed to direct sunlight or rain. Maximum height of 50 ft between the pump and any tap is recommended.