SEDIMENT REDUCING STRING WOUND POLYPROPYLENE FILTERS WP SERIES 10” FILTERS
- Effective Removal Of Fine Sediment, Sand, Rust, Silt & Scale Particles
- Filter Life Up to 6 Months
- String Wound Around Polypropylene Core To Provide Greater Surface Area For Improved Efficiency And Durability
- Superior Dirt-Loading Capacity Over Standard Wound Cartridges
- Effectively Reduces Fine Sediment From A Variety Of Fluids
- Temperature Rating From 40 ° F To 165° F
String-Wound Sediment Filter Cartridge
Pentek WP Series String Wound Filters Cartridges can effectively remove fine sediment, sand, rust, silt and scale particles. They are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. These types of cartridges are wound in a precise pattern around the core to provide greater surface area. The result is higher dirt-loading capacity and greater efficiency than standard wound cartridges.
WP Series String-wound cartridge are capable of accommodating flow rates at 10 GPM with minimal pressure drop. They are also suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, and are often used in residential, commercial and industrial settings as a pre-treatment or stand alone filter. When used for the home, they are effective in removing sediment from both municipal and well water sources.