PENTEK SEDIMENT REDUCING STRING WOUND POLYPROPYLENE FILTERS WP-BB SERIES 10" 1 Micron BB FILTERS
- Effective Removal Of Fine Sediment, Sand, Rust, Silt & Scale Particles
- Filter Life Up to 6 Months
- String Wound Around Polypropylene Core To Provide Greater Surface Area For Improved Efficiency And Durability
- Superior Dirt-Loading Capacity Over Standard Wound Cartridges
- Effectively Reduces Fine Sediment From A Variety Of Fluids
- Fits In All Standard 10" Whole House Filter Housings
- Temperature Rating From 40 ° F To 165° F
High-Flow sediment Removal Whole House Cartridge
Pentek WP-BB Series String Wound Filters Cartridges can effectively remove fine sediment, sand, rust, silt and scale particles. They are constructed of fibrous polypropylene media that is wound around a polypropylene core. These types of cartridges are wound in a precise pattern around the core to provide greater surface area. The result is higher dirt-loading capacity and greater efficiency than standard wound cartridges.
These Fibrous Polypropylene string-wound cartridges are capable of accommodating flow rates between 10 to 20 GPM. They are also suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, and are often used in residential, commercial and industrial settings as a pre-treatment or stand alone filter. When used for the home, they are effective in removing sediment from both municipal and well water sources.
The Fibrous Polypropylene string-wound filter has Universal dimension that fits most 10 inch Whole House Water Filter that will also fit in our whole house 10" standard big housings too.
Benefits and applications