SEDIMENT REDUCING STRING WOUND - FIBRILLATED POLYPROPYLENE FILTERS WPX-BB SERIES 10”
- Effective Removal Of Fine Sediment, Sand, Rust, Silt & Scale Particles
- Filter Life Up to 6 Months
- String Wound Around Polypropylene Core To Provide Greater Surface Area For Improved Efficiency And Durability
- Superior Dirt-Loading Capacity Over Standard Wound Cartridges
- Effectively Reduces Fine Sediment From A Variety Of Fluids
- Fits In All Standard 10" Whole House Filter Housings
- Temperature Rating From 40 ° F To 165° F
High-Flow sediment Removal Whole House Cartridge
Pentek WPX-BB Series String Wound-Fibrillated Filters Cartridges can effectively remove fine sediment, sand, rust, silt and scale particles. They are constructed of fibrillated polypropylene wound on a polypropylene core. These types of cartridges are wound in a precise pattern around the core to provide greater surface area. The result is higher dirt-loading capacity and greater efficiency than standard wound cartridges.
These Fibrillated Polypropylene string-wound cartridges are capable of accommodating high flow rates between 10 to 40 GPM. They are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, and are often used in residential, commercial and industrial settings as a pre-treatment or stand alone filter. When used for the home, they are effective in removing sediment from both municipal and well water sources.
The Fibrous Polypropylene string-wound filter has Universal dimension that fits most 10 inch Standard Whole House Water Filter that will also fit in our whole house 10" standard big housings too.
Benefits and applications