Pentek Dual-Gradient Density Sediment BB Filters, DGD-2501 Series
- 3X Greater Dirt-Holding Capacity of Similar Sized Sediment Filters
- Effective Sand, Dirt & Rust Particle Reduction at Higher Velocities
- 25 Micron to 1 Micron Optimal Filtration Range
- Dual Gradient Layers Improves Depth Filtration 233% of Standard Filters
- 100% Pure Polypropylene for Superior Chemical & Bacterial Resistance
- Fits in All Standard 10" and 20" Whole House BB filter Housings
- Ideal for Residential, Rural, Municipal and Commercial Applications
- Tested and Certified to NSF 42 Standard for Material Requirements
PENTEK’s Dual Gradient Density (DGD) Series combines two separate gradient layers into a single filter cartridge. With appropriate filters for pre- and final filtrations, Pentek DGD-series filter can achieve up to three (3) times the dirt-holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and even greater capacity than standard spun or string-wound cartridges. The larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the post filter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities. The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters. This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacities.
The unique design and performance characteristics of the DGD series cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal, and commercial applications. FI-DGD-2501 will fit in our 10” standard whole house big housings (Link to HBB-10) while the FI-DGD-2501-20 will fit in our 20” standard whole house big housings (Link to HBB-20).
Cartridge Specifications & Performance Data