Omnipure Block GAC Lead Removal, Scale Inhibitor Inline Filters, K-Series 2.5" x 10" (1/4" 90° QC*)
- 1/4" 90° Standard Quick-Connect Input/Output Female Connector
- 1 Micron for Lead, Cysts, Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Polyphosphate Reduces Scale Buildup on Appliances & Pipes
- Disposable Inline Filter for Easy Installation & Replacement
- 10" Length By 2.5" Diameter Filter Sizes
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE’s K-Series 1/4” 90° Quick-Connect Block GAC 1 micron filters are compact and versatile coconut activated carbon filters which have been specially treated to effectively remove lead, cysts, chlorine, taste and odors and also protect equipment and appliances from calcium scale buildup. They are a great value for applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. No glues or binders were used in the manufacturing process but instead, components are friction-welded together producing a reliable, no-leak seal. Omnipure inline filters are available in a variety of sizes and connections and are used with reverse osmosis systems, water filters, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains and in any applications where better tasting water is important.
*QC (Quick-Connect)– Innovative push-in, pull-out collet ring easy install connector.