Omnipure Block GAC 1 Micron Lead Reducing Filter, K-Series, 2" x 10" (1/4" NPT)
- 1/4" Standard NPT Input/Output Female Connector
- 1 Micron GAC for Lead, Cysts, Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Disposable Inline Filter for Easy Installation & Replacement
- 10" Length by 2" Diameter Sizes
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE’s K-Series 1/4” NPT Block GAC 1 micron filters are compact and versatile coconut activated carbon filters which have been specially treated to effectively remove lead, cysts, chlorine, taste and odors from the water. They are a great value for applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. No glues or binders were used in the manufacturing process but instead, components are friction-welded together producing a reliable, no-leak seal. Omnipure inline filters are available in a variety of sizes and connections and are used with reverse osmosis systems, water filters, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains and in any applications where better tasting water is important.
*NPT (National Pipe Thread)- Traditional threaded, twist-on fitting connector.