Omnipure Block GAC 1 Micron Lead Reducing Filter, K-Series, 2.5" x 12" (1/4" Quick-Connect)
- 1/4" Standard Quick-Connect Input/Output Female Connector
- 1 Micron GAC for Lead, Cysts, Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Disposable Inline Filter for Easy Installation & Replacement
- 12" Length by 2.5" Diameter Sizes
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE’s K-Series 1/4” Quick-Connect Block GAC 1 micron filters are compact and versatile coconut activated carbon filters which have been specially treated to effectively remove lead, cysts, chlorine, taste and odors from the water. They are a great value for applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. No glues or binders were used in the manufacturing process but instead, components are friction-welded together producing a reliable, no-leak seal. Omnipure inline filters are available in a variety of sizes and connections and are used with reverse osmosis systems, water filters, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains and in any applications where better tasting water is important.
*QC (Quick-Connect)– Innovative push-in, pull-out collet ring easy install connector.