Omnipure Carbon Block Filters, 1 Micron, K-Series 2" x 10" (3/8" QC**)
- 3/8" Standard Quick Connect Fittings
- Versatile & Disposable Inline Carbon Filter
- 1 Micron Carbon Block for Cysts, Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- 10" Length by 2" Diameter Sizes
- No Filter Housings Needed for Easy Installation & Replacement
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE's K-Series 3/8" Quick-Connect Carbon Block 1 micron filters are compact and versatile coconut activated carbon filters which will effectively remove cysts, chlorine, taste and odors from the water and are a great value for applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. No glues or binders were used in the manufacturing process but instead, components are friction-welded together producing a reliable, no-leak seal. Omnipure inline filters are available in a variety of sizes and connections and are used with reverse osmosis systems, water filters, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains and in any applications where better tasting water is important.
*QC (Quick-Connect)– Innovative push-in,
pull-out collet ring easy install connector.
The Omnipure Filter Company developed the world's first disposable inline water filter in 1969 and their products soon found regular usage as an accessory attached to ice machines, refrigerators, water coolers, coffee machines, and as a component in other filtration systems such as Reverse Osmosis Systems and other multi-level filtration processes. With over 44 years in the water industry, Omnipure has built a reputation for manufacturing the world's best disposable inline water filters.