Omnipure Acid Washed GAC Carbon Inline Filter, K-Series (3/8" QC)
- 3/8" Standard Quick-Connect Input/Output Female Connector
- Effective Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction for Post RO Systems
- Acid Washed Clean Media for Reduced Carbon Fines
- Disposable Inline Filter for Easy Installation & Replacement
- Size Starts from 6" Length by 2" Diameter Sizes
- Spring Disc Design Reduces Media Channeling
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE's K-Series 3/8” Quick-Connect acid-washed GAC filters are compact and versatile coconut activated carbon filters which will effectively reduce chlorine, taste and odors from the water and are a great value for applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. These filters use acid washed media to reduce carbon fines. No glues or binders were used in the manufacturing process but instead, components are friction-welded together producing a reliable, no-leak seal. Omnipure inline filters are available in a variety of sizes and connections and are used with reverse osmosis systems, water filters, ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains and in any applications where better tasting water is important.
APEC Item Code
Manufacture Item Code
|From 2” x 6” to 2.5" x 14"|
Volume Cubic Inch
Service Life Gal. or 1 year
|From 1000 Gal to 3000 Gal|
Pipe Size Quick-Connect*
*QC (Quick-Connect)– Innovative push-in, pull-out collet ring easy install connector.
The Omnipure Filter Company developed the world's first disposable inline water filter in 1969 and their products soon found regular usage as an accessory attached to ice machines, refrigerators, water coolers, coffee machines, and as a component in other filtration systems such as Reverse Osmosis Systems and other multi-level filtration processes. With over 44 years in the water industry, Omnipure has built a reputation for manufacturing the world's best disposable inline water filters.