Omnipure RO T40 Carbon Inline Filter, CL-Series 1/4" NPT, 5 Micron (2" x 6")
- Versatile & Disposable Inline Carbon Filter
- Activated Coconut Carbon for Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Specially Designed for RO or Distillation Units
- No Filter Housings Needed for Easy Installation & Replacement
- 5 Micron Sediment Removal Nominal Rating
- Spring Disc Design Reduces Media Channeling
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- 1/4" Standard NPT Input/Output
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE's CL-Series inline filters have been an industry standard for over 30 years. These compact and versatile coconut activated carbon filters are very effective at removing chemicals and organics from the water and were specifically designed for use with reverse osmosis and distillation systems. They are a great value for applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. A patented spring disc and inlet filter pad keeps the media under ideal pressure to reduce the possibility of channeling and improve contaminant adsorption. No glues or binders were used in the manufacturing process but instead, components are friction-welded together, producing a reliable, no-leak seal. The threaded connections are precision cut by machine resulting in the most accurate and repeatable thread possible. Using highest quality coconut-shell activated carbon, these Omnipure carbon filters are designed to effectively reduce chlorine, taste and odors from the water.
The Omnipure Filter Company developed the world's first disposable inline water filter in 1969 and their products soon found regular usage as an accessory attached to ice machines, refrigerators, water coolers, coffee machines, and as a component in other filtration systems such as Reverse Osmosis Systems and other multi-level filtration processes. With over 44 years in the water industry, Omnipure has built a reputation for manufacturing the world's best disposable inline water filters.