GREEN CARBON-15 WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER SYSTEM
- Designed for 3-6 Bathrooms Homes, 15 Gallons/Minute
- Guaranteed Chloramine, Chlorine, Taste, Odor & Color Removal
- Chemical Free Water for Softer Skin and Healthier Lungs
- Removes Dangerous VOCs and THMs Contaminants from Water
- No more Dry Itchy Skin and Scalp from Showering & Bathing
- Get Clean Filtered water from Every Faucet in Your Home
- Protects Water Softener Resins from Chlorine & Chloramines
- No Backwashing Needed, No Maintenance
- Easy to install, No Electricity, No Drainage Required
- It is not recommended to be installed outside of the home
- FREE Whole House 10" Sediment Filter $150 Value
Advanced Catalytic Coconut Granular Activated Carbon
The Green Carbon water filter uses the highest grade granular coconut shell based activated carbon to effectively remove a wide range of chemical and organic contaminants from water without the need for regeneration, backwash, or electricity. Designed specifically for whole house filtration, this system uses acid washed high purity granular activated carbon manufactured by steam activation from premium select coconut shell charcoal. When water comes into contact with the surface of the catalytic media, gas, vapor, liquid and dissolved solid contaminants get channeled and trapped in the micropores of the carbon by the process of adsorption. These compounds are subsequently diffused into the carbon matrix and are adsorbed or locked into the internal pore structure removing it from the water. The large surface area of our carbon makes it highly porous allowing it to treat between 600,000 to 1,000,000 gallons of water.
The Green Carbon water filter uses advance state-of-the-art catalytic carbon to effectively adsorb difficult chemicals like chloramines which cannot be effectively removed by regular activated carbon filters. This Point-of-Entry whole house filtration system will provide you and your family with an unlimited supply of clean, clear and refreshing water throughout every faucet in your home!
You can enjoy all these benefits:
- Chlorine/chloramine free water for softer skin and smoother hair after every shower
- Improved water taste and clarity without any bad chemical odors
- Luxurious spa quality water for your shower, bath, and hot tubs free from harsh, abrasive chemicals
- Improved whole house air quality free of lingering chemical vapors commonly released from water
- Better health and peace of mind knowing harmful VOCs, THMs have been removed from every faucet outlet in your entire home
Trusted Quality in APEC's Water Filters
APEC water systems are designed for performance, durability and reliability. We are one of the very few manufacturers who still insist on using premium components. Our durable tank, housing, and valves can withstand extreme pH and pressure changes without leaking or bursting. Our state of the art Green Carbon media is WQA certified and is maintenance free for 5-8 years. The granular activated carbon is produced from premium select coconut shells using a patented process for the use in liquid phase systems - completely environmentally friendly.
For over 20 years, APEC has been the leading manufacturer of high performance water systems. Our systems are built to meet the most demanding applications in water treatment-- from drinking water for homes, to low TDS water for healthcare facilities and research labs, to advanced filtration for commercial and industrial applications. Our durable water filtering systems last for decades delivering many years of clean water enjoyment and convenience to their owners.
America's Most Durable & Maintenance-Free Water Filters
Sample Whole House Water Filtration Setup:
Tips On Choosing A System:
To assure your highest satisfaction, please choose the right size (gpm) of the water conditioning system that at least matches your household peak demand flow rate. For example, if the most water you will use is to take a shower while doing your laundry and running the dishwasher simultaneously, then your peak demand will be (3+3+3=9) 9 gpm. This means our smallest Green Carbon water system, rated at 10 gpm, is sufficient for you.
Typical Flow Rates for a single fixture, in Gallons per Minute (gpm)
Green Carbon Water Filter Specifications:
System Body Dimensions:
10"D x 54"H (59"H with tank top)
Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon 1.5 C.F.
Surface area (BET)
Bed density, backwashed and drained
6.5 - 7.5
min. 1000 mg/g
Total ash content
Min. 20°C (68°F)