APEC Fluoride Pre-filter Set for WFS-1000 Water Filtration System (Stages 1 - 3)
- APEC Specialty high capacity 10" Water Filtration pre-filter replacement cartridges
- Includes (1) Sediment Filter, (1) Fluoride Reduction Water Filter, (1) Lead Removal Carbon Filter to protect and extend the life of the Water Filtration System
- 1st stage Pleated Polyester sediment filter is bacteria and chemical resistant and provide great dirt holding capacity
- 2nd stage Easily reduces fluoride level to less than 0.1 ppm
- 3nd stage Lead Reduction: 2,500 Gallons @ 0.75 GPM
- High performance replacement filters are compatible with all standard sized under counter Reverse Osmosis systems
Pre-Filter Set 10" - Stage 1, 2 & 3 Bundled
APEC Ultimate high capacity pre-filter set is made in USA with high quality filtration components to provide a longer lasting filter set to protect and prolong the lifespan of your reverse osmosis system. Premium quality filter set lasts over 12 months for fewer filter change outs and high performance contaminant removal. These standard size filters are compatible with all 10" standard size under counter reverse osmosis systems.
Super High Capacity Filters
1st Stage: High-Grade 5 micron 10" high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter -removes dust, particles, and rust. 100% pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
2nd Stage: The FI-FLUORIDE utilizes granular activated alumina media that can easily reduce fluoride levels from 0.5 ppm to less than 0.1 ppm. The activated alumina is a synthetic aluminum oxide that removes fluoride more selectively. It is widely used in the water treatment industry for its effective fluoride removal properties.
3nd Stage: PB Water Lead Removal Carbon Block Filter extruded activated carbon filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Standard 2.50” O.D. x 9.75” L filters will reduce lead, meeting the performance requirements of NSF Standard 53 protocol for over 2,500 gallons when operating at a flow of 0.75 GPM.
For over 20 years, APEC has been an industry leading manufacturer of high performance RO systems.