APEC Chloramine Pre-filter Set for WFS-1000 Water Filtration System (Stages 1 - 3)
- APEC Specialty high capacity 10" Water Filtration pre-filter replacement cartridges
- Includes (1) Sediment Filter, (2) Chloramine & Hydrogen Sulfide Reduction Water Filter to protect and extend the life of the Water Filtration System
- 1st stage Pleated Polyester sediment filter is bacteria and chemical resistant and provide great dirt holding capacity
- 2nd and 3rd Stage Effectively reduces Hydrogen Sulfide & Chlorine, Easily eliminates unpleasant taste and pungent odor
- High performance replacement filters are compatible with all standard sized under counter Reverse Osmosis systems
Pre-Filter Set 10" - Stage 1, 2 & 3 Bundled
APEC Ultimate high capacity pre-filter set is made in USA with high quality filtration components to provide a longer lasting filter set to protect and prolong the lifespan of your reverse osmosis system. Premium quality filter set lasts over 12 months for fewer filter change outs and high performance contaminant removal. These standard size filters are compatible with all 10" standard size under counter reverse osmosis systems.
Super High Capacity Filters
1st Stage: High-Grade 5 micron 10" high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter -removes dust, particles, and rust. 100% pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
2nd and 3rd Stage: The point-of-use FI-CHLORAMINE water filters utilize advanced catalytic granular activated carbon which effectively remove chloramine and hydrogen sulfide from the water. Catalytic carbon retains all of the adsorptive properties of activated carbon, but it also has the unique ability to promote or catalyze chemical reactions. First, it adsorbs contaminants such as sulfides onto the surface of the carbon particles. Then, in the presence of dissolved oxygen, it oxidizes the sulfides and converts them to non-objectionable compounds. This conversion process makes calytic activated carbon the most effective media available for the removal of chloramines and hydrogen sulfide from water supplies. The FI-CHLORAMINE filter can treat up to 1,500 gallons of water.
For over 20 years, APEC has been an industry leading manufacturer of high performance RO systems.