APEC 10" Pleated Sediment Replacement Filter For Under-sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
- Superior sediment reduction
- High efficiency, washable, reusable, bacteria and chemical resistant
- Manufactured from durable polyester
- FDA approved material, long life, high flow
- Fits most reverse osmosis systems that use standard sized filter housings
- Standard 10" Pleated Sediment Replacement Filter
- Temperature Rating 40F to 125F
Pleated Sediment Replacement Filter
APEC Pleated Sediment Replacement Filters are manufactured from durable polyester to provide you with a superior pleated cartridge that is durable, washable, and reusable. The pleated cartridges are bacteria and chemical resistant and provide great dirt holding capacity to extend the time between cartridge change outs.
The polyester media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermosetting vinyl plastisol which fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket.
The polyester pleated cartridges are of a consistent and uniform quality and are unsurpassed in performace and value.
Warning: Do not use with microbiologically unsafe water and water of unknow quality without proper disinfection before or after the filter.