Omnipure Calcite & Magnesium Acidic Water Neutralizer Filter, K-Series 2" X 10" (1/4" Quick Connect)
- 1/4" Standard Quick-Connect Input/Output Female Connector
- Disposable Inline Filter for Easy Installation & Replacement
- 10" Length by 2" Diameter Sizes
- Friction-Welded Construction Provides a Reliable, No-Leak Seal
- Certified to NSF 42 Standard, Made in USA
OMNIPURE's K-Series Omnipure K2551-JJ is an inline Calcite & Magnesium Filter. The K2551-JJ Cartridge contains a 50/50 mix of Calcite and Corosex/Magnesium.
Calcite is a crushed and screened white marble media, which can be used to neutralize acidic or low pH waters to a neutral, less corrosive effluent. Magnesium is a specially processed hard, bead like magnesia, adapted for use in filters to neutralize acidity by increasing the pH value.