Commercial Reverse Osmosis Extra-Low Energy Membrane, 450-480 GPD
- AXEON Part Number: 200389
- Available for APEC RO-COM450 and RO-PLUS450 Models
- Works with feed water up to 2,000 ppm TDS
- Effective at lower operating water pressure of 100 PSI
- Protective ABS Hard Shell for membrane durability and stability
- Individually tested for Superior quality and cost savings
- Advanced membrane technology and manufacturing processes
- Made in USA by AXEON Water Technologies
Our AXEON extra low energy commercial reverse osmosis membrane elements (450GPD) are one of the industry’s most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on. AXEON membranes deliver excellent performance in terms of flux, salt and organics rejection, and microbiological resistance. They can operate over a pH range of 3 to 11, are resistant to compaction and are suitable for temperatures up to 45°C. Their performance remains stable over many years, even under harsh operating conditions. They operate at the lowest pressure in the industry, resulting in lower energy cost and enabling system builders to use lower cost components.
About AXEON Water Technologies (Formerly R.O. UltraTec)
For over 20 years, R.O. UltraTec has been manufacturing residential and commercial membrane elements. In 2010, R.O. UltraTec changed their name to Axeon Water Technologies. Axeon offers elements in a variety of material types and sizes.
ABS Hard Shell - For Increased Strength and Protection
Axeon's advanced membrane manufacturing processes deliver consistent performance and quality, which end users, equipment suppliers, distributors, and dealers worldwide have come to rely on.