ALL PURPOSE Carbon Water Filter 20 Inch BB BUNDLE
- Removes chlorine, taste, odors and colors from tap water
- Chlorine-free water throughout all your water faucets
- Treats >100,000 gallons of water
- Versatile use suitable for residential, commercial and industrial usage
- 25 micron nominal rating
- NSF certified filter and housing
- Durable, Highest Quality 20" Big Blue filter housing
- 1" FPT inlet and outlet ports for large volume, fast water flow
Reduce Chlorine & Chemicals throughout all your Water Faucets
Our Carbon filter and housing bundle is uniquely designed for versatile use to meet all of your large capacity filtration needs, including high-flow applications. The carbon filter is designed to effectively remove chlorine, taste, odor and organic compounds to deliver clean, filtered water to every water outlet. Suitable for simple whole house filtration, light commercial use or industrial application.
Carbon filter is rated to 25 microns and is able to treat over 100,000 gallons of water at a very fast flow rate. Its unique radial flow design offers the benefits of Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filtration such as low pressure drops, while at the same time eliminating the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GAC type cartridges.
Our 20" Big Blue filter housing is constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene, these heavy-duty housings can withstand a wide range of variations in water pressure for different applications. Our premium BB housing offers the highest quality housing in the industry.
You can enjoy all these benefits:
- Chlorine-free and clean water for all your water needs
- Chlorine-free healthy showers, baths, face washes and oral rinses
- Odorless and clean water for food and vegetables washing
- Protect and prolong the life of appliances and fixtures
- Clean water for garden, trees, and plants
- Contaminant-free water perfect for beverage shop owners or small restaurants
System Specifications And Performance Data:
23-3/8" L x 7-1/4" W
Initial Pressure @ Flow Rate
1 psi @ 10 gpm
Input & Output Line Size
1" FPT Bypass Adapter Standard
Carbon Cartridge Specifications and Performance Data
20" x 4.5"
Granular Activated Carbon
Initial Pressure Drop (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm)
0.90 psi @ 4 gpm
40º F to 125º F