The American Chemical Society estimates that "we could receive from 6 to 100 times more chlorine by breathing the air around showers and baths than we could by drinking water."
The skin is our body's largest organ and is entirely chlorine absorbent. Chlorine chemically bonds with the protein in our skin and hair, making hair brittle and dry, and making skin itch, dry, and flake. One half of our daily chlorine exposure is from showering. Not only is chlorine absorbed through the skin, but it also vaporizes in the shower, is inhaled into the lungs, and is transferred directly into the blood system. In fact, chlorine exposure from one bath is equal to an entire day's amount of drinking the same water. Therefore, drinking filtered good water addresses only half the problem. Our crystal bath dechlorinator offers the answer for the complete solution.
Features of the Crystal Ball Bath Water Filter
When water comes in contact with the media filaments inside the fabric pouch, the chlorine ions in the water are converted into harmless zinc chloride. The toxic effects of chlorine, chloramine, and chlorine gas are eliminated with the aid of KDF Formula 73. More chlorine is removed faster if there is adequate circulation of the Crystal Ball in the water. The quartz crystals mixed with the media reduce the molecular structure of water into smaller clusters, thereby allowing enhanced sudsing and lathering of soap, and, the internal filter is replaceable! This is also a quick and easy way to get some chlorine-free water for any usage.
90% or more of your chlorine and chloramine are removed!
The media this US made product uses is an extra fine KDF filament. The 1 1/2 oz of filament provides an extremely large and highly efficient surface area for rapid dechlorination of water in bathtubs, pails, etc. and has a range of applications beyond bathtub use.
The Bath Ball also contains 1 oz. of high energy virgin American crystalline Quartz. Crystal has the effect of reducing surface tension of water and increases suds and lather.
The 18" chord is also useful to hang the ball on a hook or fixture to dry between uses. The Bath ball has a flat bottom so it can be placed on a flat surface without rolling. The Bath ball is not a toy and while it is completely safe and non-toxic we do not recommend using it as an infant or child's bath toy.
How to use the Crystal Ball Water Filter:
This bath ball dechlorinates the water by placing it into the tub and pulling through the water a few times with the use of an 18" lanyard attached to the top of the crystal bath ball water filter.
1. Turn on the tub faucet and immerse the BATH 3000 in the water to thoroughly wet the fabric bag. This speeds up the water flow through the media pouch. Adjust your water temperature to 105 to 110 degrees F. or even warmer.
2. After filling the tub, swirl the BATH 3000 through the tub for about 5 to 8 minutes. In the time it takes to complete step #2 and #3. chlorine and chloramines should have been reduced by about 90% or more.
3. To achieve 100% chloine removal take the BATH 3000 out of the tub to avoid any chance of stepping on it and then return the BATH 3000 to the water after you are in the tub. You can swirl the BATH 3000 through the water for another minute or two. You can return the BATH 3000 to the tub if you add more water.
Please note: The Crystal Ball for the Bath was not designed to be hung from the bath tub faucet. The flow is much too high and the contact too short to do an adequate job of chlorine reduction. Please follow these instructions these instructions and circulate the BATH 3000 through the water to maintain proper water contact with the media.
4. After your bath, hang the BATH 3000 on the faucet or a hook to dry.
5. The BATH 3000 should be kept clean as possible to maintain a long filter life. The BATH 3000 is not a toy and while it is completely safe and non - toxic, it should not be used as a chld ot infant's toy. We remind you again: Always remove the ball before stepping into the tub to avoid slipping.
6. Replace the filament pouch with a fresh poush after a year's usage or about 200 baths. Service life could be longer depending on water conditions. Important: Use and remove the Crystal Ball from the water before adding bath treatments such as Espon salt, bath oils or bubble bath. These additives interfere with product performence.
Benefits for chlorine free water:
Healthier, younger-looking skin.
Relief from dry, itchy skin.
Improved lathering and sudsing.
Safer for infants, adults and pets.
No skin and eye irritation.
Prevents asthma attacks.
Care instructions for Crystal ball:
The unit should be kept as clean as possible to maintain a long filter life. After about 200 baths or 12 months usage we suggest replacing the filter pouch that came with the ball by unsnapping the plastic housing, removing the old filter and replacing it with a fresh one.
bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
CLOUD, getReviews, 16.07ms
bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
What's this? Check "Remember Me" to access your shopping cart on this computer even if you are not signed in.