APEC RO Replacement Filters Pre-filter Set for ULTIMATE RO-CTOP-PH and RO-CTOP-PHC Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems (Stages 1 2 and 4)
- APEC high capacity pre-filter set is USA made with quick connect fittings for easy replacements
- Includes sediment & coconut shell carbon filter to protect and prolong the lifespan of your RO
- 1st stage sediment filter to remove dust, particles, and rust
- 2nd stage coconut shell carbon filter to remove chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors
- 4th stage pH+ Calcium Carbonate Re-mineralization filter
- High performance replacement filters are compatible with all standard countertop RO systems
RO-CTOP-PH & RO-CTOP-PHC 10" Pre-Filter Set
APEC high capacity pre-filter set is made in USA with high quality filtration components to provide a longer lasting filter set to protect and prolong the lifespan of your reverse osmosis system. Premium quality filter set lasts 6-12 months for high performance contaminant removal. These standard size filters are 10" and feature ¼" quick-connect fittings for durable and easy filter change-outs. These filters are compatible with APEC's Countertop reverse osmosis drinking water system (RO-CTOP-PH & RO-CTOP-PHC).
All US Made Super High Capacity Filters
1st Stage: High-capacity 10" inline polypropylene sediment depth filter will effectively remove dirt, sand and sediment from the water. Recommend changing every 6-8 months.
2nd Stage: High capacity 10" inline coconut shell carbon filter to remove chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors. Recommend changing every 6-8 months.
4nd Stage: 100% US-Made high purity 10" inline calcium carbonate to effectively neutralize acidity. Recommend changing every 6-12 months.
The FI-PHPLUS-QC is a 10" inline filter that adds high purity food grade calcium minerals to enhance the water taste for people who prefer drinking mineral water. This mineral cartridge adds only 100% US-made high-purity calcium carbonate to effectively neutralize acidity and raise pH in the water. Other re-mineralization filter will claim to add various beneficial minerals back into the water; however, their mineral formulations are often from unknown sources.
For over 20 years, APEC has been an industry leading manufacturer of high performance RO systems.