GAC SERIES GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBON Filter 10"
- Effectively reduce unwanted tastes, odors, & chlorine
- Designed for maximum contact time with carbon media
- 20 micron post-filter reduces release of carbon fines
- Internal expansion pad minimizes channeling and bypass
- Fits in all standard 10" Whole House Filter Housings
- 20 micron nominal rating
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 Requirements
GAC Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges
Our FI-GAC10-BB filter cartridges effectively reduce unwanted tastes, odor, and chlorine from your drinking water. They are specifically designed to provide maximum contact time between the water and carbon media to ensure maximum adsorption.
The construction of the cartridge allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the filter, while an internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypass. Before the water exits the cartridge, a 20-micron post filter helps reduce carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water. The post-filter is permanently fastened to an innovative support basket ensuring that it is firmly secured and eliminating any potential for contaminant bypass.
The FI-GAC10-BB filter will fit in our 10" standard whole house big housings.
Benefits and applications
Cartridge Specifications and Performance Data
WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.