2000 Gallon Capacity 10 Micron Carbon Block & Scale Inhibitor Water Filtration System With Quick Connect
- Effective Scale, Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Polyphosphate Inhibits Limescale Buildup on Appliances
- Affordable User-friendly Inline Filter for Restaurants & Cafes
- Great Pretreatment for Beverage Dispensers, Coffee Machines & Ice Makers
- Twist-to-Lock Design for Fast and Easy Filter Replacements
- 10" Length Filter Sizes
- Treats up to 2,000 Gallons Service Life
- Tested to withstand 125 psi Pressure & 100° F Temperatures
- Includes Permanent Head, Replaceable Filter & Mounting Bracket
- Listed under NSF Std. 42, Made in USA
FS-Series 10M Carbon Block and polyphosphate water filtration systems are inline filters designed specifically for the food service industry to effectively remove chlorine, taste and odors from the water while protecting equipment and appliances from calcium scale buildup. These compact user-friendly systems can treat up to 2,500 gallons and are ideal for small restaurants, coffee shops and cafes that want to maintain the highest quality of flavor in their food and beverage offerings.
The Omnipure Filter Company developed the world’s first disposable inline water filter in 1969 and their products soon found regular usage as an accessory attached to ice machines, refrigerators, water coolers, coffee machines, and as a component in other filtration systems such as Reverse Osmosis Systems and other multi-level filtration processes. With over 44 years in the water industry, Omnipure has built a reputation for manufacturing the world’s best disposable inline water filters.