To replace the faucet adaptor on your RO-CTOP system, please follow the instructions below:
- Remove faucet adaptor:Â Unscrew and remove the feed water Faucet Adaptor from your faucet.
- Remove double-flex line from Stage-1 filter:Â See Figure A below. Read more
IMPORTANT!Â Must Insert Membrane Into This Housing Before Use!
Insert Membrane This Direction:
- Open housingâ€™s cap: Remove the Red tubing from cap first, then open cap. Read more
Suggested tools:Â A pair of scissors, pair of pliers and the membrane wrenchÂ
Quick Connect Guide:Â Â Â Â Â
Stages 1 and 2 Pre-Filters: Â Replace every 6-12 months
- Private well water source: may need to replace pre-filters sooner than 6-12 months due to heavy sediments and other particles.
Stage-3 Membrane: Read more
The Flow-Restrictor is located on the black drain water output line, sitting behind the membrane housing. It is used for restricting the drain water flow that is discharged from the membrane housing.
How to replace the Flow Restrictor:
- Â To reach the flow-restrictor, pull the membrane housing out from its bracket, exposing the flow-restrictor for replacement. Read more
The UV light is best installed as the very 1st stage on your RO system, preceding the stage-1 sediment filter. To install the UV light at stage-0, connect the UV to your RO system as follows:
See Diagram:Â Â Â Diagram shows how RO should look after UV light is added at Stage-0.
The UV light has 2 ports: The Feed water port is covered with a Red cap. The Output port has clear tubing with plastic compression nut.
Feed water: Remove the RED feed water line from Stage-1 pre-filter at point A. Read more
Please replace the UV light bulb after 1 year of service. After 12 months, the light bulb loses its strength. Pro-long use after 1 year will not obtain optimum results.
UV light bulb changing instructions:
- Unplug the light Transformer from the power outlet.
- Do not open the UV light housing. Read more